Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
Posted on: 15 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
- Ensure the execution of distribution strategy
- Ensure best-practice approach is adhered to at all times
- Will be on the field delivering publication to channels and establishing new channels
- Work effectively with the team and the external channel to ensure delivery in line with stated objectives
- Develop contacts in distribution channels to achieve excellent market deployment of publication
- Develop strong relationships to ensure collaboration and assistance across market force
- Demonstrate excellent communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning effective strategies to maximise product visibility
- Interpretation of data to leverage ongoing distribution
- Ensuring our products are available in the right outlets
- Strong data analysis skills
- Event planning skills
- Opportunity spotting acumen
- Intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Ability to meet people, develop and maintain relationships
- Ability to use initiative to the favour the publication
- Flexibility towards traveling
- Marketing/selling skills will be a plus
- Ability to work in a team and listen effectively
- Work directly with marketing and other teams to grow traffic using social media, email marketing, Facebook marketing and Google Ad-words
- Work with team members to develop + understand digital marketing strategies
- Assist to develop and write marketing content executions to be deployed across social media channels
- Learn SEO best practices and write meta content to support client SEO initiatives
- Undertake research to identify new press and communication opportunities, and new audiences and marketing opportunities
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Candidates must also have an excellent sense of priorities.
- Candidate must have good analytic skills
- Candidate must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
- Should have Social Media, Search Engine and Guerilla marketing skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data + ability to interpret + extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
- Must be able to focus for long periods of time at a computer screen given the nature of the digital business
- We are looking for a prudent property/facility officer intern to supervise the assigned commercial/residential property.
- Help in the management of all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Help Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Assist in the maintenance of a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Assist in overseeing properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in real estate management or related fields
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ToLet.Com.Ng career website on docs.google.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm