Graduate Job Opening at The MacTay Group
Posted on: 29 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group, is recruiting on behalf of one of its client, a leading indigenous Bank to employ a large number of candidates to join its dynamic sales team in the capacity below:
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Promotes the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
- Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs.
- Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Minimum of high school diploma (HND) or equivalent
- Relevant Certifications in sales (would be an added advantage)
- Strong Communication
- Confident, bold & outspoken
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Fluent English Speaker.
Very attractive salary with commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited