If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an international development company that partners with governments, aid organisations and companies in over 100 countries. Through consultancy, supply chain management and financial services, we help countries grow their economies, strengthen their health systems and improve financial management. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, we make lasting change to the systems and improve financial management.
Research Consultant - Required to assist with Research for The Nigerian Port Authority
Crown Agents Nigeria are looking for a National Consultant to assist with the delivery of the below research on behalf of the Nigeria Port Authority.
The key project consultant will have:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable university
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in port, maritime and transport logistics, International trade and other relevant expertise
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is desirable
- Experience of Nigerian trading
- Track record of international experience and delivery of consulting projects and advisory service to public and private bodies
Working language: English
- Improved implementation and timely progression of the Port Reform Program
- Adoption of at least some of the recommendations made by this project Project coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Research covering all areas of port authority
- Project coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Draft research reports covering all areas.
- Draft report on review of NPA with recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board.
- Draft report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
- Draft revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports.
- Draft report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
- Final research reports covering all areas
- Final report on review of NPA with recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board
- Final report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
- Final revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports
- Final report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
Method of Application
Successful applications will be contacted, Please send updated CV to Maureen.Ademola@ng.crownagents.com and copy Charl.Coetzer@crownagents.co.uk
Interested and qualified? Go to Crown Agents career website on www.linkedin.com to apply