Thejobmag is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria.
The main purpose of this position is to manage the planning and execution processes for interior projects. He/She is also responsible for managing the work of consultants, allocating resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a successful team.
Project Management Functions
- Liaise with relevant internal and external parties to set clear project objectives and scope; and translate the objectives into actionable plans.
- Obtain final approval of the design specifications.
- Procures the project requirements like manpower, information, agreements/documentation and material or technology needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Managing projects to ensure they are completed on time, with scope and budget while meeting quality standards.
- Monitoring project progress and provide feedback on performance to appropriate parties.
Team Management Functions
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Coordinating the activities of the partners and working groups engaged in project.
- Escalating problems and liaising with team members to resolve them in a timely manner to reduce time lag and delays.
- Build and maintain sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Implementing productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree in Architecture, a Masters Degree will be an advantage.
- Applicant must be a CERTIFIED PROJECT MANAGER.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Extensive Project Management knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to use any design software
- Ability to exhibit professionalism
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to develop budget and track expenses
- People Person – Must be able to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Personality – Must be smart, bold and confident
- Results Driven – Must be able to follow projects through to completion
- Strong Leader – Must be able to provide direction to team members
- Self-Motivated – Must be able to work independently and as well as a part of a team
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? then send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale