ICT Vacancy at Lextorah
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 7 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Lextorah Limited specializes in enterprise learning technologies and our goal in respect of every project is to harness the internet and latest learning technologies to consolidate Learning, thereby creating unique and memorable educational experience for children of all ages.
- The ideal candidate will possess a keen eye for GUI as well as the ability to write clean and efficient application codes.
- This candidate will be able to cut up an artist's design to build Flex applications and websites using either Photoshop, dreamweaver, Adobe Flex 3.X+, HTML, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Must have proven experience in web application /development/programming/design
- At least 1-4 years experience of collaborative web development methodologies
- Must be between the ages of 20-26years
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Must be familiar with scripting languages such as Java Scripts, Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Experience with Adobe e-learning suite, Flex/Flash Builder, Visual Studio 2010, CMS and SQL Server 2008/2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with their profile jobs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Oracle Nigeria Graduate Telephone/Receptionist Recruitment
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems Limited
- BO Engineer at Lightbridge Communications Corporation (A Tech Mahindra Company)
- Software Engineers (Full Stack) at PrognoStore (3 Positions)
- Web And Software Developers at Novateur Nigeria
- Transmission Operations Engineer at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Nigerian Indigenous Language Teacher at an EdTech Company - OICS Limited
- Graduate Business Analysts at erpSOFTapp Limited