Banking Officers at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
Posted on: 23 August, 2016
Deadline: 6 September, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 13 years ago. Its registered trade mark - Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
- A first degree or its equivalent.
- Have a very good knowledge of electronic banking.
- Have proficient knowledge on the use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Have advanced technical knowledge of eletronic products such as ATM,POS,Cards, Mobile Banking Apps, Web Solution, Internet banking etc.
- Must have basic back end understanding of electronic product operations,dynamics & reconciliation.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in electronic banking field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should quote the position applied for as the subject of the mails.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Plc (ITMB)Similar Jobs
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Openings at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Chief Performance Management Partner at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance at Aquila Group
- Sales Manager, Youth Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
- Individual Consultant for Translation, Interpreting and Editing Services at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)