Job Vacancy at Twinpine
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Twinpine
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Twinpine is Africa’s premium mobile marketing platform intelligently connecting businesses to their target audience in their mobile journey from discovery to conversion
- As Publisher & Partner Manager, you will provide account and relationship management to a portfolio of customers who give us traffic to advertise on.
- You will build new and manage existing partnerships with key publishers and partners. You will develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with Twinpine.
- You will also keep abreast of products and technology shaping our industry and ensure we continue to innovate and lead our market. .
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business challenges our partners face and form strategic relationships with them
- Work with online traffic supply side partners to identify, negotiate, implement and promote opportunities for access and differentiation.
- Perform business analysis as needed to drive revenue, efficiency and scale
- Add value to partner businesses by proposing optimal solutions and creative ways for them to improve their business.
- Support the product team in developing supply related features that can differentiate our advertising products.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Business or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- Ability to independently identify, analyze and resolve problems and opportunities
- Ability to form and grow relationships into valuable opportunities
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and getting things done
- Experience years in online advertising is a major advantage
- Willingness to travel across Africa as needed
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TwinpineSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited