Job Vacancy at Twinpine
Posted on: 22 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Twinpine is Africa’s premium mobile marketing platform intelligently connecting businesses to their target audience in their mobile journey from discovery to conversion
- As Publisher & Partner Manager, you will provide account and relationship management to a portfolio of customers who give us traffic to advertise on.
- You will build new and manage existing partnerships with key publishers and partners. You will develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with Twinpine.
- You will also keep abreast of products and technology shaping our industry and ensure we continue to innovate and lead our market. .
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business challenges our partners face and form strategic relationships with them
- Work with online traffic supply side partners to identify, negotiate, implement and promote opportunities for access and differentiation.
- Perform business analysis as needed to drive revenue, efficiency and scale
- Add value to partner businesses by proposing optimal solutions and creative ways for them to improve their business.
- Support the product team in developing supply related features that can differentiate our advertising products.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Business or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- Ability to independently identify, analyze and resolve problems and opportunities
- Ability to form and grow relationships into valuable opportunities
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and getting things done
- Experience years in online advertising is a major advantage
- Willingness to travel across Africa as needed
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria
- Area Sales Supervisor at Jumia Nigeria