FJA is part of the AfricaRecruit Limited (Registered in England: 4793819) group of companies. We may share your information with associated companies within this group in order to provide the services that you have requested.
The production manager position is a pivotal job that calls for a person with a passion for detail and an organized mind. The Production manager is the center of focus which the creative designer’s logistical efforts revolve, so if you enjoy multi-tasking and responsibility, this could be the career of your dreams.
- Making sure goods are produced to the right quantity and quality, and at the right price
- Developing schedules and managing production
- know about production processes
- work under pressure to meet deadlines
- have good problem solving and numeracy skills
- be willing to travel
- have excellent management skills
- can effectively manage a budget
- A Production Manager makes sure goods produced meet the customer's satisfaction, in terms of quantity, quality, time and cost.
- As Odio Mimonet operates in a global environment, the production manager will look after supply chains across several countries.
- They oversee the production process, communicate with suppliers about the quality, price, delivery times and ethical standards of the items.
- They plan, monitor and alter production schedules and deal with production faults and issues.
- Production Managers work with in-house design, sales, and buying and quality control teams.
- Long working hours may be required for the position especially to meet clients deadlines..
- Production Managers are usually based in an office within the production facility. They may also be required to travel both within and outside Lagos to meet suppliers and clients.
go to method of application »
Chief Operating Officer or COO will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer / Creative Director.
The COO will deal with the day-to-day activities of each department in the company, such as production and human resources. He / She acts as a liaison between department level managers and the top executive.
Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for the management of a wide variety of departments in a fashion business. The COO must be knowledgeable in the manufacturing operations and the needs and capabilities of each department. COO will be responsible for overseeing business development, human resources, sales and other administrative departments in the company.
- Chief operating officer will prepare reports for the CEO on the day-to-day activities in each department, including HR / Admin and Customer care needs of the Company.
- The reports should evaluate the performance of each department in the company, including whether they met production goals and budgets.
- The COO and CEO work together to develop strategies for each department's success.
- The COO will allocate the resources each department managers need, such as funds, labor and equipment, to ensure they meet their goals.
- COOs conduct regular meetings with department managers to remain up to date on the status of each area of the company. The incumbent may also develop and implement department budgets
- Maintain and update the social media functions of the company.
- Develop new business ideas and the marketing function of the company.
- Must have financial skills to give daily updates to the CEO on the finances of the company.
- Carry out other adhoc / assigned duties
Chief operating officers must be a strong leader with the ability to manage employees shop floor assistant and the tailors and also provide direction
Education and Experience
- A chief operating officer position usually requires a master's degree in business.
- First degree in management, leadership, finance and accounting and must be a fashion enthusiast.
- 7 - 10 Years’ Experience
go to method of application »
Summary of Role:
- Interpret Job Specification
- Plan the production of the job as a map before preparing the Estimate
- Prepare the Estimate in a profitable, competitive and most economical way considering the company production tools.
- Advise the client through the Client Service office on the most economical specification where needful.
- Have independent idea of current market price of print material.
- Liaise with production team for feedback on actual production flow of job.
- Generate Quotation Estimate
- Generate Production Estimate Form.
- Prepare job bag.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report
- Must possess superior business communication skills.
- Natural affinity and passion for details, technical problem solving
- Must be a transformational leader; should be able to work with and through people to achieve results.
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
- Gentle but firm in dealing with staff
- Not above 40 yrs
Educational and Professional Qualification:
- HND PRINTING
- Minimum of seven years cognate work experience with two years in a commercial printing organization.
- Ability to interpret a job specification form correctly
- Knowledge of the production process of jobs specification
go to method of application »
The tailor will provide a personal service to each client specializing in modifications and adjustments. As a tailor in Odio Mimonet one is expected complete a garment from scratch to completion, work on alterations to suit a customer’s needs. Sometimes the tailor may be required to create custom clothing. This will entail letting the customer choose which fabric they want, taking the customer’s measurements and making the requested garment. The Tailor will also handle the customers’ fittings and to see if alterations are needed.
The majority of tailors work will be40 hours a week or more, but will often be needed to work weekends and evenings.
- Completing alterations to garments using a thread or sewing machine
- Adapting and developing existing designs
- Dealing with customers
- Drawing patterns or altering existing patterns
- Pressing garments
- Good business acumen,
- good eye for quality,
- 7 – 10 years hands on experience with specialty in bridal and evening dresses.
- Be willing to work extra hours
- Be able to communicate clearly and provide a personal customer service
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
Method of Application
Send your CV to email@example.com