The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Manage and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution. To ensure key projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects etc.) are led and managed to excellence within budget and alignment to Company requirement and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results)
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Minimum of 7 years' cognate experience with at least 3 years at managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
go to method of application »
The Fleet/logistics supervisor is to oversee the Company’s fleet/logistics activities of the Company’s fleet. Overall, to develop, maintain and continuously improve fleet operations.
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet company’s logistics needs
- Follow up with finance to ensure updated and adequate vehicle documents
- Develop and implement risk management systems for fleet management
- Liaise with finance/internal audit to ensure adequate control and monitoring of fuel usage- usage and records
- Coordinate the procurement and management of vehicle space
- Coordinate all activities in the dispatch of items- requisition, planning, scheduling, reconciliation with regards to operational requirements
- Oversee the timely dispatch of stock/item from central warehouse/kitchen in line with defined policies
- Implement and monitor efficient car tracking solutions
- Oversee all dispatch processing and handover activities ensuring documentation- proof of delivery, stock dispatch notes, goods received notes etc.
- Oversee conduct of trainings for drivers
- Investigate and resolve all incidences of missing, incomplete/damaged stock/equipment/items during dispatch
- Ensure daily reconciliation of stock/equipment dispatch
Qualifications and Skills requirement
- First degree in any discipline
- At least two years hands on experience at supervisor level in a commercial environment with a large amount of stock level
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Ability to multitask and function under pressure
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.