Our Client is a major international electronics company with the headquarter based in the UAE and has other branches located within the Middle East and Africa regions. Our client needs a SALES & MARKETING MANAGER to head the office based in Nigeria. This role is for a qualified Manager with professional managerial and supervisory background to work in Nigeria and affiliate African Countries. The candidate would also be someone who love to travel.
This person will be responsible to achieve annual sales and/or profit goals through efficient management and satisfaction of customer needs within assigned.
National ( Indian/ Ethnicity) . Preferably Male
USD 1,500/- USD 2,000/- ( Based on the relevant experience ).
- Must have Sales and/or Marketing experience.
- Ideally it would be great if they have experience in consumer Electronics or related industry preferably Technology .
New Business Development and Sales Drives.
- Focus on development and maintenance of key accounts, regional reference products.
- Perform product in-service training to ensure customer satisfaction, as needed
- Generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability.
- Frequent market feedback on products, competition and market conditions to Product Marketing
- Develop and maintain territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market mix.
- Develop, maintain and deliver accurate information on lost business
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Simulation User Group meetings or other customer forums held in assigned territory
Channel Partners/ Distributor Management.
- Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
- Routine coverage of key assigned accounts
- Excellent communication skills ( Verbal/ Written/ Spoken )
- Good in Analysis
- Good Ms. Office skills. ( word/Excel /PowerPoint etc..)
- Must be open to travel. Applicant must be residing in Nigeria as at this moment.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send CV to Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com