Latest Job Vcancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- H/She will provide quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services, including recruitment and selection, employee relations and reward and systems.
- Manage the implementation, development and maintenance of the HRIS database.
- Develop, recommend, and implement human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliant and efficient HR practices. H/She will update the Employee Staff Book/Guide accordingly.
- Administer all Human Resources policies and practices for the organizations to ensure full legal compliance with prevailing Federal/State regulations concerning employment.
- Recommend, implement, and oversee a performance management process that helps create a high performance culture.
- Develop a human resources dashboard with key organization metrics for management. Monitor and provide analysis of data, managing for effectiveness.
- Utilize and maintain HRIS, ensuring data accuracy and utilizing system to full potential to maximize efficiency.
- Confidentially investigate employment issues such as disciplinary actions, performance problems, etc. from all levels of staff. Provide information, guidance, advice and counsel as needed to support effective management of all staff in achieving organizational goals.
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of employee personnel files, employee HMO files, confidential records and reports.
- Maintain and manage the compensation program including keeping position descriptions current and participating in annual surveys to provide competitiveness data.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 - 4 years general experience in the Human Resources field; strong working knowledge of all human resource disciplines including compensation, performance management, recruitment/selection, employee relations, policy creation and performance evaluation.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, and relevant Nigerian employment laws.
- Interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to accept a variety of projects and assignments.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Warehouse/Logistics Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo