The client is a Nigeria ICT firm with 14 years' experience in improving business processes and helping organizations win and grow by leveraging on technology. The core offering being the development of software applications and solutions and with a client base of over 130 companies from Education, Finance, Hospitality and Health sectors spread across Nigeria.
We are sourcing to hire Junior and Senior Developers with the following expertise:
- 1 Expert ErLang Programmer
- 2 Expert Swift and C-Object Developer (iOS Developers)
- 1 Expert Android Developer (Android Studio, Sublime, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- 1 Expert Front-End Web Developer (JQuery, HTML5, UI/UX)
Location: Maryland, Lagos
The Developer will be working on both mobile and web applications. The role requires translating software requirements into workable and maintainable programming codes. The developer is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of more than one programming languages either on the mobile-end or on the web-end.
The role involves not only building world standard applications from scratch but also working as a member of a team including UI Designers, UX Experts, Analysts etc.
This area of work is open to all disciplines, however, the following degrees or diplomas in the following foundation courses are preferred:
- Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Information Systems
- Physical/Mathematics/Applied Science.
- Relevant work experience is also desirable and familiarity with programming languages and standard software development.
Potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Proficiency in development Softwares like Android Studio, Sublime, Eclipse, NetBeans etc.
- In-depth knowledge of building and using Frameworks and APIs.
- Good working knowledge in source and version control tools like CVS, SVN, GIT and SourceTree.
- A high level of programing and related technical skills.
- Creativity and logical approach to problem solving.
- Tenacity, patience and ability to work under pressure.
- Communication skills, attention to detail and understanding of business processes and constraints.
- A team player and understanding of project execution processes and terminologies.
- Good knowledge and experience in various development methodologies like Agile Extreme Programming (XP), SCRUM Methodologies.
- The work activities of the role include:
- Translating application specifications and requirements into functional and maintainable codes.
- Collaborate with designers, strategists, analysts, and other developers to create and maintain clean, user-friendly web and mobile applications.
- Conducting user acceptance and experience, alpha and beta testing process for all applications.
- Learn and comply with specified development processes and policies, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Updating skills and keeping up with world technology changes, architectures, and structure.
Aptitude tests, in-tray exercise, presentations, and/or group exercises may form part of the selection process. Submitting a demo of previous applications designed, built or managed should increase the candidate’s chances.
400k - 600k Naira
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reel Staffing career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply