Sagaci Research, founded in 2012 by former employees from The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), has offices in Abidjan, Accra, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Dar-es-Salaam, Hong Kong, Lagos, Nairobi, N'Djamena, Maputo, Paris and is operating in 20+ countries across the African continent.
Sagaci Research provides high-quality market research and market intelligence to businesses interested in African countries.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
We are an international market research company recruiting for a team in Nigeria, we perform market research for the African markets we provide an excellent opportunity to recent graduates and experienced professionals for a career in market research
We are looking for Field Force Agents and Team Leaders starting on various projects in Across Nigeria.
The field force team is in charge of:
- Collecting data in shops across the city
- Performing consumer interviews
- Performing observations in retail points
- Performing retail census
Previous experience in market research companies is not mandatory, however, we expect candidates to have:
- Proficiency in reading maps
- Understanding of questionnaires
- Proficiency in handling mobile devices to conduct interviews
- Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
- An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
- Students and part-time engagement are welcome
- For the team leader we also expect them to have the ability to check quality of work performed by the team and manage a small team of people
- Interesting work in a young, multinational team in a growing company
- Demanding and very challenging tasks, although in a friendly environment
- Significant learning experience, working hand-in-hand with experienced professionals
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Please, use your Full Name & state of residence as the email subject. ie. Akinjobi Edet - Lagos. (Only correct applications would be considered)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.