For over 35 years, the humanitarian aid organization SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
SOLIDARITÉS INTERNATIONAL (SI) is not active in Nigeria for the moment, but has launched exploratory missions in the North-eastern state of Borno, notably in Maiduguri and in Monguno. SI plans on starting activities in North-eastern Nigeria in August in the fields of Food Security and Wash.
- The position of Finance and HR assistant is based in Maiduguri and supports projects implemented in Borno State.
- The Finance and HR Assistant assists the Administrative Manager with administrative matters from processing accounting operations to tasks relating to Human Resources.
List of principal activities:
- Train and support team members under his or her supervision
- Ensure the minimal replacement of members of the admin services in case of absence (days of, sickness etc.)
Reporting / communication:
- Participate in supervision of regulations in effect
- Aid Administrative Manager in relations with administrative authorities
ORGANIZATIONAL CHART POSITION
- Line manager: Administrative Manager
- Line report(s) on base: 1 cook and 1 cleaner
- Training: BSc in accounting, management, finance, HR, or any related field.
- Languages: English, Haussa
- IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word, Outlook
- Professional experience: 2 years of experience in similar position (NGO/Private or Public sector)
- Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, good interpersonal skills (communication), team player.
Method of Application
Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) by email to: email@example.com with the title of the job as subject ie. "Finance and HR Assistant"
Final date for applications: 10/08/2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Solidarités International reserves the right to close applications earlier or later than the indicated date.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale