Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very qualified individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Purpose of Job Role:
- Accounting in tally ERP, ensuring proper documentation to pass entries, passing debit notes to group companies, ensuring closure of monthly and yearly books of the company as per established accounting practice.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Review all documents related to payments
- Pass debit notes to all units as per approved apportionment
- Pass all entries during month-end as recommended by Financial Accountant
- Entries as per IFRS guidelines
- Ensure approval and documentation as per FINCON before passing entries
- Generate loans and advances ledgers every month-end and send analysis to FA
- Support Treasury manager in Bank Reconciliation.
Minimum Professional Qualification
- HND in Finance & Accounts & Tally is a must
Desired Professional Qualification:
Experience & Industry Exposure:
- Total Experience: 5-8 Years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.