Executive Recruitment at Independent Management Consultants Limited
Posted on: 26 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Independent Management Consultants Limited - Our Client, a highly established Real Estate Firm based In Lagos, Nigeria, is seeking applications from pro-active and enthusiastic individuals to fill the job position of General Manager.
- The ideal candidate should be innovative and passionate about the real estate industry as well as being able to manage and motive people to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient daily operations with optimal levels of resource allocation in maximizing operating incomes.
- Participates in formulating and administering the Company’s policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long term objectives
- Oversees property development, acquisitions and sales, due diligence and monitoring brokerage activities
- Oversees periodic inspection of the Company's properties.
- Managing the objectives of current and prospective clientele.
- Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
- Oversee the Company’s business development functions, including branding, marketing, advertising, to ensure consistent and high-profile representation of the firm in the marketplace.
- Prepare budgets, analyze financial statements, and understand accounting issues as they relate to property operations and reporting requirements
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Managing the performance of the Company’s staff and senior management through effective performance targets.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance or Management. A Supplementary Degree will be preferred.
- Developed knowledge and experience in real estate including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, construction, and the tenant relations requirements of managing properties.
- Credible track record of delivering impactful results/solutions in a complex fast paced work environment.
- Strong communication (written & oral) and negotiation skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- Supervisory Skills
- Project Management
- Business Development
- General Managerial/Administration
- Technology (Microsoft Office Suite)
- People Management
- Team building / conflict management
- Leadership / Influencing
- Organization and coordination skills
- Generic Skills
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Job Openings at Crovation Limited
- Experienced Property Agent at Private Property Listings Nigeria Limited
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited