Vacancy at Glanvill Enthoven
Posted on: 22 November, 2012
Deadline: 29 November, 2012
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Our corporation, a legacy insurance broking and risk management company, is actively reinventing and repositioning itself as the leading insurance broking and risk management service provider in Nigeria. In continuation of this process of renewal, the undernoted vacancy have arisen, and required to be filled immediately.
The successful applicant will expectedly have the following attributes:
- A First Degree in insurance, actuarial science, finance, business administration or any other related discipline
- Possession of higher degree, especially the MBA, would be an added advantage ..
- Should be a partly or fully qualified professional (ACIIN or ACII)
- Have at least 8 years post-NYSC work experience, most of which should be hands-on experience in an insurance company or insurance broking environment
- Have knowledge of the Federal Capital Territory and adjoining States, with a proven ability to generate new business streams, and management of a large portfolio of existing accounts
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates who have a fit with the opening and wish to make a mark in an exciting new management team should please forward an application along with the curriculum vitae quoting the job reference within one week of this advert to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Roles at African Alliance Insurance Plc
- Head Underwriting, General Business Personnel at Independent Management Consultants Limited