Job Vacancy at Tolet.com.ng
Posted on: 13 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we require the services of HR Analyst to join our young and dynamic team.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in capturing, analyzing and reporting HR trends.
- Successful HR Analyst should be good with details and have strong interpersonal skills.
- He/She is a good communicator, keeping employees and managers informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns.
- He/She continually look for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruiting and hiring new employees;
- Creating and implementing human resources programs within the organization;
- Scheduling and overseeing training of new employees;
- Implementing new policies and systems for employees;
- Handling HR reports that are filed by employee
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Developing assessments for potential and current employees.
- Recruiting and hiring new employees..
- Educating employees about HR practices and policies.
- Professional experience with University degree in Public Administration, Business, Organizational Development, or Organizational Psychology or any related field.
- Ability to self-organize multiple tasks well and to complete them on time with a clear focus on results.
- Show attention to detail and the ability to follow processes and procedures 100% accurately.
- Should be tech savvy and computer literate.
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Google Forms
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Care Roles at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)