Hewlett Packard - HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We explore how technology and services can help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
- In the highly competitive PC and Printer market where after sales support excellence is a major sales differentiator, Customer Services and Support (CSS) EMEA develops, manages and supplies Warranty and Services Support Services to HP Inc. EMEA Customers by delivering a superior Customer Experience at a competitive cost.
- Services and Support is delivered through the channel (distributors, retailers or Service One partners) or by HP Suppliers. Customers can contact HP directly through the HP Contact Centre or go directly to a repair partner. Alternatively customers can get indirect support by going through retailers or distributors.
- A fundamental objective is to support the sales team to grow service and hardware sales through excellent service and support delivery.
- Manage HP support services at country level across all go-to-markets.
- Ensure that HP end to end support services meet customers’ expectations.
- Turn HP support services into a key sales differentiator.
- Take an active role/lead in projects to improve customer services.
- Manage Support Partners Accounts (Channel Partners and Subcontractors) across the partner life cycle management: selection, qualification, education, communication, operational performance management, compensation.
- Manage communication with Partners (quarterly business reviews (QBRs) ).
- Interact with Country (Sales and Country Managers) and Customer Services and Support (CSS) stakeholders.
- Own Market Intelligence in Support, benchmarking vs competition and assess legal conditions.
- Deploy country support mix strategy & support/service programs with Partners in the Retail Channel.
- Deploy local flavor of infrastructure and Supply Chain changes
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 5- 8 years’ experience in the industry, in the Channel environment, Consumer and/or Commercial/Enterprise segments.
- Experience in Partner Account Management, in Sales, in Procurement will be valuable assets.
- Master level in engineering or in business.
- Languages: Excellent skills in English (written & oral). Other languages will be useful.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Moderate knowledge of IT and services industry
- Knowledge of company organization, policies, HP Services (HPS), services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market is considered an asset. General technical understanding of products.
- Problem detection and analysis of root causes
- Leading teams to achieve results
- Proficiency with desktop applications and familiarity with financial reporting tools
- Moderate level of planning, project management and change management skills
- Good communication skills & Influence within team.
High level of business acumen:
- Understanding business and key success drivers
- Ability to bridge operational performance and financial results
- Driving the partner management processes and cycle end to end (validation, qualification, compensation) with the support of the engineering and operational resources of the team
- Demonstrating negotiation, influence and communication capabilities
Collaborative team player:
- High comfort level in working across cultural and geographic boundaries and with senior management. Interaction with Sales, Category management in the Country with Operations, Engineering, and Program management teams in the region central functions.
- Solid presentation skills and the ability to quickly respond in a high pressure environment.
Job - Services
Primary Location - Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos
Schedule - Full-time
Shift - Day Job
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Jul 4, 2016
EEO Tagline HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Company provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Method of Application
To apply, visit HP Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.