If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
There exists an exciting opportunity to assume commercial responsibility for the business expansion of this global social enterprise. With a background in the Pharmaceuticals industry and experience in lobbying both NGO's and local governments, you will be an experienced business development executive.
THE JOB'S MISSION
The incumbent is responsible for the performance of the Group's portfolio within the assigned countries within a region under the supervision of the Regional Director.
Based in Lagos or Abuja, this position will require timely and responsive support to both external and internal customers focused on delivering healthcare solutions for emergency responses, communicable and non-communicable diseases that may be either stigmatized or non-stigmatized. Public health diseases that are targeted for control include but are not limited to vector, water, HIV, cancer, hygiene and sanitation.
- Meet the sales targets outlined in the annual budget and business plan for each product in the assigned countries, NGOs/FBOS and government agencies
- Meet Government entities on a regular basis to promote and lobby Group portfolio
- Identify, evaluate and cultivate relationships with key influential US government agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, Faith-Based Organization, Foundations, and other public health entities on a regular basis to promote and sell Group portfolio
- Conceptualize, prepare and present to the Regional Director annual business plans for key customers
- Provide timely response to customer quote requests and process orders inquiries
- Ensure collection of payments by customers for debts within the agreed payment or credit period
- Ensure recruitment, training, development, maintenance, focus and appraisal of AGENTS with monthly reports in their respective countries of responsibility.
- In Europe: Provide support to regional manager Europe to approve prices globally and provide administrative support to regional offices (signature of documents, etc…). Provide assistance in preparing quotations for tenders
- In some cases, support trials that are being done either by HQ or by country for product registration and work with local research agencies for trials of products for new diseases
- Responsible for training agents, distributors, consultant and other third parties contractors including Group Code of Conduct.
- Meet the sales targets outlined in the annual budget and business plan for each product in the assigned countries
- Directly and clearly influences the course of action that determines the achievement of results
- Have an advanced degree in Business/ Pharmaceuticals. Strong preference for an MBA
- Have an additional degree/diploma in Public Health related discipline
- Have around 10 year's experience in sales and key account management in public health, pharmaceutical- Mandatory
- Strong technical experience is critical
- Have experience and a high level of comfort working with government decision-makers and developing partnerships to promote products and attract government funding
- Comfortable advocating for new technologies with partners and using targeted education to position new technologies so that they replace existing solutions
- Individuals with experience in malaria prevention/ treatment will be favourably viewed.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Beyond Borders Career Page