Current Job Opportunity at Jumia
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Jumia Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
- Edit product images for all the categories on the website
- Create content banners and edit images for a wide range of purposes and audiences for the company’s website and ensure that content is fresh, up to date.
- Lead and advise the web content team
- Manage appropriate retention of files stored on the website and assist web champions in sourcing and editing visually striking and relevant images in Photoshop to enthuse and excite users of the website.
- Create and upload images and other embedded content.
- Report regularly on website usage and seek to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
- Work with the Communications and Media Officer to coordinate the company’s media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Passion and enthusiasm for photography, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Time management skills and the proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing editing
- Open to feedback and willing to make necessary changes
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognised and accredited University
- 0- 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- Relevant Professional Certification is also a plus
- G ood knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
Method of Application
To apply, visit Jumia Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jumia NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Vendor Relationship Manager at Jumia Nigeria