Current Job Opportunity at Jumia
Posted on: 28 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
- Edit product images for all the categories on the website
- Create content banners and edit images for a wide range of purposes and audiences for the company’s website and ensure that content is fresh, up to date.
- Lead and advise the web content team
- Manage appropriate retention of files stored on the website and assist web champions in sourcing and editing visually striking and relevant images in Photoshop to enthuse and excite users of the website.
- Create and upload images and other embedded content.
- Report regularly on website usage and seek to improve search engine optimization (SEO).
- Work with the Communications and Media Officer to coordinate the company’s media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant design softwares and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills with the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues
- Passion and enthusiasm for photography, with a creative flair
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Time management skills and the proven ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing editing
- Open to feedback and willing to make necessary changes
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognised and accredited University
- 0- 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- Relevant Professional Certification is also a plus
- G ood knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
Method of Application
To apply, visit Jumia Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jumia NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Group Head, Human Resources (Female) at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Jobs at Buylesser Marketplace
- Inventory Officers at Obeezi.com
- Head of B2B (Corporate Sales) at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Account Executives (AEs) at the Aniwura Int'l Projects Limited - ICT Beyond Borders
- Sales Executives at Spacepointe
- SEO Specialist at Jumia Nigeria - Updated
- Inventory Accounting Managers at Jumia Nigeria