2016 Deployment - AO - Finance Contract Managers at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 13 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
- Monitor - Assurance - Administer.
- The Finance Contract Manager will ensure that country level contracts are updated to reflect variations, including all minor and major changes.
- The role exists to monitor contract and supplier performance against all service lines to ensure suppliers are satisfying their obligations to the Bank.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for contract maintenance
- Manage contractual implications of changes
- Financial monitoring (i.e. Invoice review and validation)
- Collate performance data
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for compliance in coordination with the supply partner
- Risk monitoring (i.e. Financial Due Diligence, risk assessments)
- Conduct comprehensive periodic sampling and review against deliverables
- Analyse and validate SP monthly/quarterly/annual services delivery report
- Own supplier monitoring tools
- Drive implementation of periodic reviews
- Participate in material sub-contract reviews
- Own process to identify poor performance or compliance gaps and track action plans to close gaps
- Manage Client on boarding obligations (SHIELD)
- Interpret bank policies, standards etc for SP where required.
- Coordinate and request support from hub technical resources (FM, PM&D etc) as required
- Personal Responsibility
- Rule Following
- Strategic Awareness
- Rapport Builder
Method of Application
To apply, visit SCBN Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)