HT-Limited is a vibrant and innovative Business Management company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results.
HT Limited provides an all-in-one HR Outsourcing service and customized HR Consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue-generating activities. We strive to support small to mid-sized businesses by finding out what you need so you get the best level of service for your unique organization.
Job Description: For Production department must surely know the general mixes of 33% glyphosate ammonium (Liquid), he needs to know the active ingredients of the mix and must monitor the whole operation in the formulation plant from A to Z.
Experience: 7-10 years
Job Description: He will be monitoring the functioning process of the line and need to be able to maintain the line in case of any defect. will be handling the maintenance & troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging machines, plastic blow molding machines, plastic injection machines…
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Description: Minimum 15 years of experience as an operator on advanced blow molding machines as well as injection machines.
• Significant experience in HDPE
• Engineering Degree ( Mechanical / Electrical)
• Significant experience in Moulds ( Changing, setup, and overhauling)
Job Description: the ideal candidate need to have both QA & QC or be experienced in testing raw materials as well as the finished goods to see if it is in compliance with the regular standards required
Job Description: Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or otherwise designated supervisor, performs skilled technical diagnosis, repair, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary Concrete Pumps.
Employees in this classification should have considerable experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and repair Electrical System on Pumps.
Experience: 7-10 years
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
• Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
• Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
• Is able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
Candidate should have an Experience in Operating and maintain Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
Been working with MEKA concrete batch plant for 5 years
Essential Job Functions
23, Hawley Street,