Executive at Collarini Energy Staffing Inc.
Posted on: 12 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Collarini Energy Staffing Inc.
Collarini Energy Staffing connects the petroleum industry’s experts effectively and efficiently like no other agency can. Since 1995, our professional recruiters have represented the best talent in oil and gas. From data clerks to executives, upstream to down, and consulting to employment - We Know Oil & Gas! Whether you are a company seeking quality talent or a professional seeking an excellent company, choose the agency with roots deep in oil and gas. We connect the industry's experts!
Job description and requirements
- Executive needed for a direct hire opportunity in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will have a MBA and
- 25+ years of experience in international power and utilities with relationships in the West African business industry.
- Qualifications include mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, negotiating abilities, and corporate regulatory experience.
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to Nigeria or do constant rotation from the U.S.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Collarini Energy Staffing Inc.Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Reputable Oil & Gas (Upstream) Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group