Job Vacancy at Klinserv Solutions Limited
Posted on: 9 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Klinserv Solutions Limited is a full fledged systems solutions and business support services provider with primary focus on physical assets and the built environment. Klinserv is a trail blazer in the provision of cutting edge solutions to achieve more efficient and effective utilization of physical assets and enhanced performance in the facilities management industry. Recently Klinserv engaged in a partnership with FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, UK for Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa for the sale and support of ConceptTM range of software solutions for facilities management.
Klinserv Solutions is not simply a software house. We employ experienced FM personnel in order to provide clients with complete project management consultancy, implementation and support services. The FSI(FM Solutions) Concept™ System has been engaged in many prestige projects to provide high-level facilities management and maintenance service solutions.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products.
- Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Take care of the Database design and implementation
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
- Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- Patch Management and Version Control.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system
- A good knowledge of the physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
- A good knowledge of Oracle security management
- A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources
- A good knowledge Oracle data integrity
- Sound knowledge of the implemented application systems
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning
- Sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators
- Provide a strategic database direction for the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Sound understanding of the business
- Certified as an Oracle DBA.
- B.Sc computer science or related engineering field
- Application Database Administrator (ADBA)
- A minimum of 5 years experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Practice Lead, Re:Learn - Co-Creation Hub (CcUUB) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at MainOne Cable
- Latest Vacancies at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Chartered Accountants at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Drivers at the Source Computers Limited (TSC)
- Accountant at an ICT Company - Padoserve Limited
- Information Technology Jobs at Bincon ICT
- Store Executive at Swift Networks Limited