Jobs at CA Global Headhunters
Posted on: 9 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CA Global
CA Global Headhunters is an Africa-focused Recruitment company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract jobs in Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors
- The Electromechanical Engineer will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance for the building (high rise) which includes all Electrical, HVAC systems, chillers, water treatment system, sewage treatment system, emergency generators and fire protection systems.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow daily staff work.
- Determines, defines, communicates and follow work for contractors.
- Coordinates with maintenance technicians and planner to prioritize work.
- Assures good preventive and corrective maintenance practices.
- Enforces rules and safety regulations
- Maintain the health and safety on site.
- Master's degree in Engineering or similar discipline; or ten (10) years equivalent training and experience to have comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and regulations associated with facilities engineering may be substituted for a degree.
- Ten (10) years of applied professional experience (in building maintenance or relevant field).
- Core competencies include effective verbal and written communication skills in English, listening skills, ability to organize and retrieve information, and to handle people tactfully and effectively in situations involving various educational and employment levels.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing and varying work requirements.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Open-minded with good written and oral communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills
- CMMS knowledge
go to method of application »
- Under the direction of the Technical Manager or other appropriate staff (head Engineer), responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of subordinate employees in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds and equipment.
- Follows-up all maintenance works (Corrective & preventive Maintenance).
- Inspects work for completeness.
- Manages leads and coordinates the maintenance (corrective & preventive) teams.
- Works closely with team on trouble shooting problems.
- Generates periodic informative reports regarding all maintenance facets.
- Make work assignments and supervise the work of subordinate employees on assigned tasks.
- Minimum of a degree in Electromechanical or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of chillers/HVAC system, generators/ MDB, MV Equipment.
- Proactive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and fluent in English.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 10 years vast experience in building maintenance especially on modern high rise buildings.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Globa Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited