Job Opportunity at MacTay Group
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
Defines and implements the company’s general policy within its structure with the Multi Zone Director and the General Management. Ensures the targets of the respective Zone is met in terms of deployment delivery, resource planning and financial objectives. The role is also accountable for the Zone budget and profitability for each Financial Year.
- Provide leadership and supervision to the Zone Deployment team in the planning and execution of programs, projects and tasks assigned to the department.
- Delivery of month on month deployment targets as per customer requirements
- Ensure coordination of equipment supply, vendor allocation and consider the profitability of the managed Zone
- Deploy new Group activities in close collaboration with the Multi Zone Director and local management team
- Support the preparation of annual budgets and/or business plan and forecasts, by identifying CAPEX/OPEX requirements, operational and personnel requirements to achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop short/long term plans to ensure technical direction of the deployment organization to gain and support competitive advantage.
- Establish and manage customer expectations and relationships during the course of deployment.
- Facilitate timely and effective customer expecations through regular meetings, reporting, site visits and conference calls.
- Lead a cross functional team of internal resources including engineering, construction management, legal and site acquisition functions during the course of deployement.
- Oversee vendor commitments, labour expenses and other costs to ensure compliance with approved capital budgets.
- Provide regular status updates and progress reports to senior management.
- Compile and maintain all deployment documentation per published policies and procedures.
- Enforce a Quality Control and Quality Assurance program for both BTS and Site Upgrades
- Coordinate with the Regional Deployment team and other internal departments to execute all the activities required for financial feasibility, structural analysis, development and redevelopment capital expenditures, contract drafting and execution and billing.
- Motivate team and building team’s competencies through adequate coaching & knowledge transfer.
- Identify functional performance improvement opportunities and implement best practice approach in order to increase the quality output of the function.
- Ensure overall compliance and adherence to appropriate security controls, protection and availability of all Platforms and Services.
- Ensure overall compliance and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- Identify any internal and external risks, challenges and legislative requirements which could have an impact on business and suggest specific tasks/functions/actions in order to eliminate or minimise any risk of non-compliance.
- Identify any external requirement which could have an impact on the business, and make recommendations in order to minimise any risk arising from non-compliance.
- Lead Zone Deployment Team in meeting Service Level Agreements and ensure good customer relations.
- Exercise good governance principles while taking highly motivated, action oriented, and confident judgements in the best interest of the organization.
- Supervise the management of vendors and contractors allocated to the Zone
- Improve quality of service, manage and reduce risks and ensure change management and control
- Ensure Security controls are in place in accordance with internal IS Policies.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical area: technical nature of products, target clients, local economy
- Knowledge of telecommunications colocation sector
- Significant experience in team management
- Strong interpersonal, deployment and business skills
- Basic knowledge in finance and budgeting
- Skills in overall management of activities: management, economics, human resources
- Knowledge of standards and regulations of security and quality (working conditions, environmental standards, fire, safety…)
- Knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations with regard to telecommunications infrastructure
- A University Degree in Civil Works or Engineering or a relevant field.
- A postgraduate degree is desirable
- 8 years’ experience in Telecom Deployment, with at least 3 years in a Senior Managerial level.
- 3 years’ deployment experience in Nigeria, preferably with a Civil Works background
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting
- Graduate Marketing Associates at Martyns Consulting
- Sales Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Financial Collector at Fosad Consulting
- Bike Riders at Gokada - Proten International
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar