Jobs at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Posted on: 1 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a subsidiary of Sujimoto Group, A Nigerian Company offering Real Estate Development, Energy and Finance services.
- Interpreting the company’s business needs and developing a concept to suit our purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and meeting timely deadlines.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to team members and Management
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work and contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working on layouts and art work pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash; Adobe Premier, After Effect etc.
- Developing interactive designs.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Desired Skills and Experience
- InDesign Illustrator Photoshop Adobe Creative Suite Graphics Graphic Design Typography Flyers Dreamweaver Corporate Identity Banners Photography After Effect Adobe Premier
go to method of application »
- Commissioning, organizing and assessing the work of contractors.
- Identifies trends in the industry, locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients while discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Working with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project;
- Negotiating and developing project contracts and agreeing with clients when working as consultants, and putting out tenders.
- managing and forecasting expenses, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented;
- designing site-specific equipment as required;
- overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures;
- monitoring building systems and processes;
- making decisions about expired systems equipment and the appropriate location of new equipment;
- liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams;
- attending a range of project group and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Working on a variety of projects within a short period of time.
Method of Application
To apply, visit the LinkedIn URLs below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sujimoto Construction LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at a Multinational Construction Company - Aldelia Limited
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- IT Intern - Graduate Trainee at DO.II Designs Ltd
- Interior Architect at iDesign
- Residence Manager- Student Hostel at Student Accommod8 (SA8)
- Retail Manager- VAS at Student Accomod8
- HSE Manager at GreenKey Facility Management Limited