Jobs at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 9 June, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Leventis
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Function: Brand Management
- Strategic management of the assigned brands to achieve the business targets including awareness, volume, and penetration
- Develop & Build the overall Brand Strategy. Marketing Plan and Product Positioning for the entire range of products and sustenance through various marketing tools.
- Coordination with agencies to develop and execute product Campaigns. Planning marketing budgets and meeting these budgets without compromising the impact of the communication.
- Strategize future growth for the company both in terms of sales and visibility.
- Research products and competitions by analyzing the market research data (the current and past industry trends, consumer behavior and requirements. market competitiveness of products etc.)
- Interact closely with the sales team to analyze the challenges faced by the product in the market and form solutions to address these challenges.
- Market Research tools to understand the brand health on a regular basis. Manage Business Development/product launches.
- Preparing SOPs / Manuals for Marketing Division.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (PCI and KPIs)
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- HND/B.Sc. Marketing or related field with minimum four (4) years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Innovative ideas on promoting product and ability to think Out of the box
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking to ensure good ROI for your marketing efforts Project management skills
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
go to method of application »
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- To maximize the sales and profitability of commercial vehicles and associated products
- Analysis of departmental profit on a daily basis, ensuring costs are contained and reduced and debtors are reviewed regularly (completing relevant reports within tight deadlines)
- Management of the sales team and sales processes
- Management and control of stock pricing and presentation
- To assist the General Manager in maintaining policy and procedure
- To coach and develop Sales Executives to excel in their role Maintain a strong relationship with the manufacturers
- Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
- HND/BSc. Marketing or Mechanical engineering minimum of four (4) years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have previous experience working in an automobile company or a proven track record as a Sales Manager
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
- Be highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload
- Must have an appetite for generating sales
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, and technical background.
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at the International Medical Corps
- Project Manager at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market
- Accountant/Supervisor at Chopaholics
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Account Officer at Gormley Foods
- Treasury Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Business Manager - Bread & Pastries at Food Emporium International