Contract Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multinational company with core competencies in project management, construction management, contract management and cost management to recruit a Contract manager for its operations in Nigeria. This position is based in Abuja
- The Contract Manager is responsible for Drafting, Negotiation and Execution of: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales/Purchasing agreements, sub-contracts, consulting agreements, licensing Agreements, master Agreements, review of Customer proposed terms and conditions distribution agreements,Commercial and Public (Federal, State and Local Municipalities) Contracting
- The Contract Manager serves as the point of contract for customers on contractual matters.
- Act as “middleman” between company employees and customers, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations.
- The Contract Manager on all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff
- until consensus has been reached.
- The Contract Manager maintains contractual records and documentation such as receipts and control of all contract correspondence, customer contract information sheets,
- contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- The Contract Manager as needed, provides guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training new project managers and other
- employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- The Contract Manager develops and implements procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence
- company policies.
- The Contract Manager monitors compliance by company employees with established procedures, identify areas of recurrent pressure.
- The Contract Manager works with Risk Management Department/Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- The Contract Manager works with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies, export controls etc.This may include ‘financial engineering’ and understanding/evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
- The Contract Manager supports product management/marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
- The Contract Manager monitors competitive terms, Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices,recommend Changes.
- The Contract Manager ensures that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- The Contract Manager handles on-going issues and change management.
- The Contract Manager monitors transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc..)
- The Contract Manager oversees Service Level Agreement Compliance
- The Contract Manager ensures contract closeout, extension or renewal.
- From a Quantity Surveying or Engineering background and be currently working in a Contract Management role
- Some proven experience in the Hotel Sector
- Have FIDIC forms of contracts experience (yellow book and red book)
- Strong Planning, Organization, Negotiation and Presentation Skills
- Fluency in oral & written English
- Preferably educated to Degree level in an appropriate technical subject in Quantity Surveying,
Engineering or Building
Very Attractive package
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Adexen website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at DO.II Designs Ltd.
- Finance Role at a Leading Construction Company - WFO Roedl & Partner
- Job Openings at Townsend Property Investments Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Arbico Plc
- Career at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited