At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
A leading wholly indigenous, dynamic and fully integrated Lithographic and Digital Printing press with special emphasis on the total quality concept and proactive service delivery.
The accountant will be responsible for a number of financial duties including tax clearance, FIRS operations etc.
- Manage the company’s liquidity and institute efficient cash flow management
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Receivables.
- Maintain a record of all bank/ cash accounts including petty cash
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Ensure all accounting records and supporting documentation for all financial transactions are maintained in a systematic order and in a safe and secure condition
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Prepare monthly schedules for payroll, PAYE and Pension deductions made from employees’ compensation and benefits
- Ensure accuracy of schedules and remittance advices and follow up to obtain third party evidences e.g. receipts
- Ensure timely remittance and filing of monthly Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) returns
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with management on the fiscal aspects of salary recommendations and other administrative actions.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Perform all other functions as may be specified by the supervisor
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to multi task and work closely with individuals from a variety of backgrounds
- High degree of computer literacy in Microsoft Office and financial systems
- Strong academic record with a demonstrably high degree of numerical, verbal and analytical competence
Qualification & Experience
- 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry & in similar role
- ICAN/ACCA certified.
Method of Application
To apply, visit RS Hunter Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale