Administrative Position at Excel and Grace Consulting
Posted on: 9 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Excel and Grace Consulting
Excel and Grace Consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have oversight over all staff.
- Ensure staff efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor processes and create reports.
- Have oversight over all company departments.
- Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients.
- Manage relationship with existing client.
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of all customer complaints/issues.
- Develop the company into a brand that can compete with and supersede major players in the industry.
- HND in any related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in an Administrative position.
- Must be Female.
- Must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Should be a resident of Port Harcourt have adequate knowledge of Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs with Cover letter to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Excel and Grace ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Sales Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Rovedana Limited (10 Positions)
- Chief Operating Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Real Estate Surveyor at HRLeverage
- Job Openings at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Digital Financial Services Consultant (Africa) at Business & Finance Consulting (BFC)
- Head, Social Performance at a Multinational Manufacturing Firm - Ralds & Agate