Job Vacancy at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Ltd. (AACE Foods) is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
- Experienced sales supervisor in Spices with existing market.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com quoting the position advertised.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AACE Food Processing & Distribution LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods