Vacancy for Aviation Manager at Nestoil Plc
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 5 November, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Nestoil Plc
Nestoil Plc was incorporated in Nigeria in 1991 for the provision of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to the energy and oil & gas industry. Since then, Nestoil has grown to become the leading indigenous EPC provider for major IOCs (International Oil Companies) in Sub-Saharan Africa like National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Total, etc.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Aviation Manager
Job ID: 028
To plan, direct, and coordinate all aviation activities within the Organization, ensuring compliance with FAA regulations and Company Policy on HSE.
- Maintaining aircraft maintenance records, keeping current with inspection schedules , safety requirement on aircraft and ensuring compliance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Manages the maintenance staff and other aircraft employees, provide schedules and administer business operations
- Keeps current on policies, standards, procedures and laws regulating aviation.
- Scheduling maintenance and repairs of aircraft and ensuring piloting crew prepare for flights as efficiently as possible
- Directs the scheduling of the aircraft and leasing of aircraft from contractors as required.
- Prepares budgets, maintains budgetary controls, and determines purchase of supplies, materials, etc.
- Minimum of 2.2 in any Bsc or B.Eng with speciallty in Aviation Pilot license and completion of flying time(is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar role
- Must Have (apart from the above):
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy
- Organizational awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Organizational commitment.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities
- Ability to think strategically and to envision and balance.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations related to flying aircraft, and licensing requirements related to aviation schools, instructors, flying clubs, and airports.
- Knowledge of aviation safety requirements and enforcement
- Strong communications skills to work across departments and with various levels of management.
Deadline: 5th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Please send CV to: email@example.com , with subject tagged "Aviation Manager - 028"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestoil PlcSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting
- Drilling Job at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd