Job in a Downstream Petroleum Company via Michael Stevens
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a Downstream Petroleum Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Head - Engineering & Projects will lead the project team and will be responsible for the successful completion of every minor & major project within oil installations of the company, within time and budget.
- Lead the team and execute the project within the safety rules and Quality standards.
- Responsible for project management, design and execution of new or replacement tank/pipeline/allied facilities projects, from conceptual phase through commissioning.
- Front end studies, cost estimates, preliminary evaluations, prepare various reports, produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications and BOQs for implementation of projects in the oil installations.
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable to complete a project successfully within time and budget with the resources available and maximize the operational result and profit.
- Coordinate with various business units to identify need for improvement or augmentation of infrastructure.
- Provide regular reports to the management/board.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's of Science in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Extensive work experience, 17 to 20 years, in a comparable position in construction, tankage/pipeline installations in downstream Oil and Gas projects. Experience in project engineering of lube plants & LPG plants will be an added advantage.
- Experience must include at least 5 years at senior level - handling large projects, teams, contractors/vendors
- Should be well versed with latest project management techniques, safety standards.
- Ambition to take on a management position and develop team members.
- A team player who is focused on getting results and who has strong analytical skills.
- Should have good people skills, be a good communicator, both written and oral, and have good business sense & negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environmental Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)