New Job Vacancy at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 20 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Microsoft SQL Server administration and maintenance functions of production and QA databases in a 24/7 mission-critical environment
- Participate in database server architecture and design as well as server environment recommendations for the overall infrastructure solution including storage capacity planning
- Responsible for database alerts, maintenance plans and scripts to acquire, store, and transform data for the company’s data warehouse and its various users
- Manage database security and control access permissions and privileges
- Maintain the health, performance and integrity of the database systems
- Responsible for availability, reliability and integrity of business data stored in production databases
- Communicate regularly with the development team, business and operations team to ensure the security and confidentiality of data
- Resolve production database issues and implement improvements to prevent a recurrence of the issue
- Backup and restore databases as necessary
- Design and develop architecture for data warehouse including source data ETL (extract transform and load) strategy, data movement and aggregation as well as data quality strategy.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong experience on SQL Server maintenance, Advanced SQL Server concepts like indexes, stored procedures e.t.c with an emphasis on database efficiency.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit AppZone Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group
- Executive Assistant at Vantage Stream Multi-Trust Limited
- Senior Accountant at Swift Networks Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Kingsmen And Gracewards Limited
- Marketing and Strategy Manager at Comternet World Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Jireh Technologies Ltd