Career Opportunity at Supermart
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Supermart Express Service
Supermart.ng, Nigeria's leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Our Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for a company and its offerings without an exchange of money.
- Our PR officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in local and international radio, TV and other publications by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Press and Public Relations.
- The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Representing our company at conferences and events
- Representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Business Development - As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's only to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Supermart Express ServiceSimilar Jobs
- Category Developers at Jumia Nigeria
- Graduate Intern/ NYSC Corpers at DecorhubNG
- Process Improvement Specialists - Supply Chain at Jumia Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Supermart.ng
- Marketing Interns at OnKobo Cashback
- Job Opening at Jumia Nigeria
- Operations Excellence Associates at Jumia Nigeria