If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
The Head Enterprise Segment will be responsible for bringing to market Etisalat Nigeria's Enterprise Segment value propositions. This individual will work cross functionally to develop business segments value propositions and collaborate with multiple cross functional groups in bringing them to market.
- Ensures maximum of market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of Enterprise Segment strategies
- Liaises with the Brand and Experience function to define effective channels for communicating defined/approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the business market
- Provides leadership and guidelines to team members and managers subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensures periodic review and update of Etisalat Nigeria's Enterprise Segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country's high-end market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the business market segment
- Overseas and makes recommendations on the design of a customer lifecycle extension plan for Etisalat Nigeria's business market segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for Etisalat Nigeria's business market segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares /compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Enterprise Segments
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segments.
- First degree in a relevant discipline
- Post-graduate / professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to Twelve (12) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years' experience in a supervisory role within the telecommunications industry
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.