We are a Nigerian based technology company who values workplace diversity and offers equal opportunity for employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnic group, gender, age, marital status. We are passionate, hardworking, fun and flexible. Do you have the drive to set up an HR structure and bring your greatest ideas to a place it was nonexistent, looking for another exciting challenge to hire and manage onsite and offshore talents?
You will coordinate the affairs of manpower in the organization in relations to attraction and hiring, retaining talents, performance management, training and development, compensation, employee relations, employment law, compliance, disciplinary, and all other related activities that may improve the overall performance of staff and in turn grow our business.
- Develop and administer policies and processes that ensure a highly motivated and productive workforce and which encourages involvement and commitment.
- Develop and implement policies and strategies to improve employee attraction and retention in the company
- Develop and implement cohesive staffing strategies for the timely sourcing, screening, selecting and hiring of high quality employees for all positions in all locations.
- Coordinate full life cycle recruitment onsite and offshore locations.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Cordinate all employee affairs in terms of leave, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Provide advice to management on issues such as salary planning, formulation of salary offers, job description preparation, and job evaluation.
Performance and Training:
- Implement and monitor a comprehensive performance management program which measures individual and team performance against set goals and objectives, and addresses both performance improvement and career development opportunities.
- Develop and administer a comprehensive training program for all employees.
- Implement disciplinary action where necessary in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Liaise with management and providing advice on ways of improving the overall HR functions of the organization.
- Performance Indicators:
- Average lead time to recruit employees
- Revenue/Expense per employee
- Average employee performance rating
- HR Expense as a % of Sales
- % difference in employee before and after performance training
- Reduced employee Turnover Rate.
Qualification and Requirement:
- A bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Should Professional certifications and affiliations; Preferred CIPM, CIPD, or related certifications.
- At least 5 years in Human Resource Management.
Personality and Attributes:
- A passion for working in a start-up environment.
- Able to work with a small budget.
- Ability to setup a functional HR structure in an environment where it was non-existent.
- Tech savvy and be vast with cutting-edge HR technological tools.
- Ability to work independently in the decision-making process.
- Ability to co-ordinate and remotely handle employees distributed across business locations.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Reel Staffing Career Page