2016 / 2017 SPDC Sabbatical Attachment Programmes for University Lecturers
Posted on: 14 April, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria's oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world's leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world's growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited - We hereby announce the commencement of the 2016/2017 Sabbatical Attachment Programmes
- The sabbatical programme offers University lecturers an opportunity to undertake research that would contribute to Shell Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria (SEPCiN), while offering them avenues to acquire industry-related experience.
- The programme also offers opportunities for lectureship at the Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering at the University of Benin in the following disciplines: Petroleum Geology Geophysics and, Petroleum Engineering.
- Environment (Environmental Monitoring Restoration, Biodiversity and Impact Management);
- Social Performance (Social Impact Assessment and Management)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics & Public Health.
- Exploration (Regional Geology)
- Senior lecturers and above (Candidates who will be over 60 years by January 2, 2017 need not apply).
- Applications from persons who have previously participated in the Programme will not be considered.
Method of Application
Applications from candidates should consist of:
- An application letter
- A curriculum vitae including applicant's contact phone number, email address, as well as contact information of three referees, and
- A titled, one page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SEPCiN business the one-year programme. Sabbatical positions are highly competitive. Selection will be based on proposals that are relevant to SEPCiN business objectives.
All documents should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Note: Shell will never demand a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to decline such approaches.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shell Petroleum Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group