New Job Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- To conduct theoretical and OJT programmes for experienced and junior mechanical technicians
- Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aids. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and to provide accurate reports as and when required.
- To provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the assessment, level of competence, attendance and behaviors of the trainees.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
- To conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
- To design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
- To conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in the field of Electrical Engineering or Industrial Technical Diploma in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in executing electrical training courses for the energy sector.
- Excellent knowledge of modern electrical equipment.
- Comprehensive experience with the installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of a wide range of modern electrical systems.
- Proven track record of delivering classroom and on the job instruction to international oil field standards
Method of Application
To apply, visit SPIE Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HR,Talent Manager at an Oil and Gas EPC Company - Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Interns at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Human Leadership Resources
- Accounts Supervisor at an Oil and Gas Firm - Lagem Firma and Partners