Job Opportunity at ConSol Limited
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations.
At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall IT system.
- Monitors functioning of equipment and makes necessary modifications to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
- Specifies power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference.
- Assembles and modifies existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Provides training and support to users, and recommend purchase of equipment
- Selects hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Provides and maintains the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the IS Manager/ Head of IT
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related discipline.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics