Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We have a vision to train 100,000 world-class developers in the next 10 years – and we want you to help make it happen.
About the Training Operations Coordinator - Nigeria:
The Training Operations Coordinator will ensure that Andela training team is successful at selecting the top performers who define what it means to be limitless and training them to be client-ready developers and future technology leaders. She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Help in the on-boarding of new Training team members with training and materials.
- Process documentation and maintenance of onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for Training team.
- Manage staffing schedule for Training team to adequately staff all boot-camps, M1, simulations.
- Monitor and analyze Training team performance.
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Training team.
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data from Training Dashboard are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Submit weekly training reports
- Collaborate closely with Success & Operations teams to ensure that Fellow training data is communicated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Director of Growth & Analytics to analyze data and provide insight into KPI and training metrics through reports and dashboards.
- Where needed, assist Director of Training to organize and prepare presentations on insights for other parts of the company.
- Update the Training Map and other frequently used info as needed. (Prepare for scale/replication of training teams in new locations in the next 2-3 years)
Qualifications & Characteristics
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
Benefits & Compensation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Interested in this position, apply on Greehouse.io