Jobs at LS Scientific Limited
Posted on: 30 March, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at LS Scientific
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
LS Scientific Limited, a Nigerian owned company dedicated to the Provision of products and services to the entire Health sector. LS Scientific Ltd is registered in Nigeria and also in the United Kingdom with the vision of transferring new solution and technology services within the health sector and lab services market in Nigeria.
With the diversification of different processes and services within the scientific market, at LS scientific, we are set up in a way that will continually satisfy the requirements needed.
- He must ensure that all bills are paid properly
- Look after weekly/monthly reports
- Assist in preparing weekly budgets for the company
- Must maintain payment and receipts
- Assist the finance/internal auditor in ensuring smooth day to day activities
- Cash/credit control
- Maintaining petty cash book
- General book keeping
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer Literate (Good knowledge of Excel, and Microsoft word
- Must have book-keeping and financial accounting skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Qualified candidate must possess Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting or any related course with 1-3 years relevant experience.
go to method of application »
- To help in planning and executing sales promotion and consumer promotion activities
- Developing trade promotion plans in liaison with sales team
- To prepare sales and marketing reports for management decision making
- To collect data on price (wholesale, retail and consumer), packaging, promotion for all the brands in operating categories in assigned territory
- To update competition info in terms of any price change, promotion, new product launch, price changes
- Any other related duties to be assigned from time to time
- Ideal candidate must possess B.Sc Marketing or any other relevant course
- 3-5 years relevant experience,
- Experience handling promotional activities, mapping the competition for pricing, product, promotion etc.
- He/She must be a self starter and goal oriented individual able to work with little or no supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to email@example.com using the job title as subject of email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LS ScientificSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG