Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our Client, a Leading Indigenous Security Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and others as needed per time is looking for Experienced Security Personnels.
JOB PURPOSE: Supervise and oversee security functions
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise and oversee security functions in the organization.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
• Trains security personnel on safety practices and methods used to detect fraudulent activities.
• Evaluate, assess and analyse performance of security personnel.
• Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required.
• Prepares daily and periodic reports to Management regarding activities
• Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control.
• Must conduct oneself in a professional and efficient manner during interaction with people.
• Must have integrity and basic desire to protect and serve.
• Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions
• Must prepare written statements and investigations in a logical and grammar correct manner.
• Must be able to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
• Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
• Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Good communication and Critical Thinking skills.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Must have no criminal record.
go to method of application »
We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Bradfield Career Page