If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our Client, a Leading Indigenous Security Agency that services the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication Industry and others as needed per time is looking for Experienced Security Personnels.
JOB PURPOSE: Supervise and oversee security functions
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise and oversee security functions in the organization.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to corporate security.
• Trains security personnel on safety practices and methods used to detect fraudulent activities.
• Evaluate, assess and analyse performance of security personnel.
• Interacts with local law enforcement agencies as required.
• Prepares daily and periodic reports to Management regarding activities
• Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control.
• Must conduct oneself in a professional and efficient manner during interaction with people.
• Must have integrity and basic desire to protect and serve.
• Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions
• Must prepare written statements and investigations in a logical and grammar correct manner.
• Must be able to work any shift including weekend, night and holidays; and/or work extended hours if required.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
• Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
• Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- A bachelor’s degree / HND in any Discipline is a Must
- Experience in the Military /Navy or Mobile Police Force is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be trustworthy.
- Ability to manage others effectively.
- Good communication and Critical Thinking skills.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Must have no criminal record.
go to method of application »
We have a great opportunity for an international experienced, result-oriented and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The candidate will provide administrative support to the Partner at a Law Firm.
The candidate must be enthusiastic, flexible, well-organized and a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should have the ability to operate well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Must possess the ability to switch priorities on a dime, and maintain grace under pressure. Extensive experience supporting C-level executives is preferred.
- Calendar management - coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off- site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Event management – organization of biannual Executive Management Team meetings, quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, dinners, etc.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Play a key role in creating and building presentations for the wider team including PowerPoint slides, preparing and integrating financial data into presentations, incorporating multi-media materials (video, music, web content etc).
- Coordinate complex business and personal travel accommodations (domestic and international).
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Build relationships with other high ranking Executives within and outside the company and function as a liaison to the Partner.
- Expense management duties, which includes submitting expense reports in a timely manner.
- Offer a flexible schedule to support Month End and Quarter End Close as needed, which may include evening and weekend availability.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Collaborative: You’re a team player and it shows. No task is too small. You’re happiest when you’re contributing to a project. You’re quick to notice the details you manage and how they contribute to the greater whole.
- Forward-thinking: You make ideas action. You think ahead and adapt to and embrace a changing environment. You come with prior experience and tangible examples of past jobs where you’ve managed projects successfully.
- Communicative: Grace under pressure. That’s what you have. You’re indispensable to bosses, and teammates alike for your calm, direct approach to communication.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leaders/executives with a track record of consistently executing tasks within defined timelines.
- Must have experience supporting Board of Directors
- Very Strong Word, PowerPoint and Outlook email & calendar system.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools e.g. GoTo Meetings, conference calls, Google Hangout, etc
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings/weekends as required.
- Travel as needed up to an estimated 5%.
- Global exposure in dealing with various cultures/personal styles a plus.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Bradfield Career Page