Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Posted on: 28 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
A HR Analyst is needed ASAP.
- Candidates should have 1-3 years basic experience in Human Resources with a BSc in relevant discipline and a CIPM.
- He/She must have an understanding of basic HR processes, be able to work independently, takes initiative, work with little to no supervision.
go to method of application »
A Business Development Personnel is needed ASAP.
- Candidate should have a BA, BSc in any field, with, 3-5 years, relevant marketing or sales experience.
- He/She should have a good knowledge of major industries in Nigeria.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, a fluent speaker, with great interpersonal skills. Could it be you?
Method of Application
If you fit in or know anyone who does, kindly send in applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly RyanSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Intern at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Senior Manager Roles at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Intern Recruitment at Fadac Resources
- Head, Business Analyst at TriVersa Ltd
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited
- Chief Financial Officer at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers