Graduate Job at the Institute of Business Advisers of Nigeria
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: 7 April, 2016
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Institute Of Business Advise
The Institute of Business Advisers of Nigeria is the first of its kind in West Africa, second in the entire Africa and also among the first ten in the world. IBA is duly registered under the enabling law after prior approvals from the Federal Ministry of Education and Federal Ministry of Justice.
The Institute is an approved training organization responsible for the assessment, accreditation and continuing professional training and development of Business Advisers in Nigeria.
- Enrollment & disbursement of Zero Interest Business Capital Empowerment for SMEs after training.
- Facilitation of Business Education training for SMEs
- Rendering of free Business Advisor Services to SMEs
- Candidate should possess B.Sc/HND qualification not above 32 years who are willing to work in Ibadan and other preferred locations.
N50,000 during probation and N70,000 after confirmation of appointment.
Method of Application
should should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute Of Business AdvisersSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designers at the Nigeria Training Network (NTN) Associates