Our client is an IT focused company which specializes in providing IT solutions and support to different Companies/clients.
The successful candidate would be part of the development and support team playing a key role within an IT function dedicated to providing highly available, high value software support and solution to our client users spread over the country.
He or she will work with stakeholders across the organization to define, design and implement a variety of projects within a wide program to enable staffs provide the very best services.He or she will be in charge of administration, would also be responsible for providing an excellent service by delivering accurate, efficient and organized administrative support to the organization.
Reports to: Head of Project
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Managementand coordination of the project officers.
- Ensuring project objectives are always in focus and attained.
- Managing project challenges and ensuringescalation when appropriate.
- Close monitoring of project progress and performance.
- Ensuring projectis kept within budget.
- Provide regular and accurate project updates to the C.E.O.
- Ensureappropriate account management.
- Ensuring regular quality control check.
- Responsible for managing reception/post services for the organization.
Administrative/ Record keeping
- Providingadministrative support to the Project Manager and Managing Director.
- Developingappropriate systems to ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Ensuring office layout is always in order.
- Organizing in-house meetings and trainings.
- Induction of new staffs (permanent or contract).
- Respond to customer’senquiries and complaints.
- Ensuring that filling systems are in place.
Technical and Behavioural competencies
- A tenacious and positive thinker with the desire to get the job done.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to be very detailed and organized.
- Must be a team leader
- Ability to work for long hours regularly.
- B.Sc in related field
- At least 2 years experiencein related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word, Power point and Excel.
- Track-record in building and maintaining strong working relationshipwith internal customers.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be required to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. He or she will be responsible for developing, maintaining and modifying programs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Develop, maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintainprogramming documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical and Behavioural competencies
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Willing to learn and expand his/her knowledge and programming scope.
- Must be presentable.
- Extensive knowledge andat least 3 years experience in at least one NET Language (This should include but not limited to threading, WCF, DLL etc.).
- Extensive knowledge and at least 3 years experience of at least one Mobile App development language. (J2ME/Eclipse will be a Plus).
- Extensive knowledge and at least 3 years experience of at least one Database Management System (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL).
- Extensive knowledge and at least 3 years experience of SQL syntax and ability to write complex queries and stored procedures
Method of Application
Kindly send your application and CV in Ms- Word format to email@example.com quoting the job reference
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale