Career Opportunity at Lonadek
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
As a multi-award wining firm that has maintained its ISO 9001:2008 certification since 2010, our operations has grown globally to include rest of Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
- Plan and coordinate marketing events and campaigns and evaluate their success.
- Coordinate the on-site event environment (e.g. signage, displays, etc.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing program
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of all marketing strategy
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Provide support in social media monitoring process as needed
- Provide administrative support to the wider team as needed.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Zoho
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com