Career Opportunity at Lonadek
Posted on: 17 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
As a multi-award wining firm that has maintained its ISO 9001:2008 certification since 2010, our operations has grown globally to include rest of Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
- Plan and coordinate marketing events and campaigns and evaluate their success.
- Coordinate the on-site event environment (e.g. signage, displays, etc.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing program
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of all marketing strategy
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Provide support in social media monitoring process as needed
- Provide administrative support to the wider team as needed.
Method of Application
Interested in this position? Apply on Zoho
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global