Jobs at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Coordinate all administrative and organization requirements for the unit, including transaction processing, merchandise inventory management, monitoring and reporting departmental activities, budget management.
- Support the Marketing and Corporate Communications team in the execution of key communications functions including event management, media relations, marketing and advertising, publications and conferences.
- Prepares departmental reports and maintains department’s databases.
- Management of and be responsible for effective use of CRM throughout the business.
- Responsible for the marketing budget, ensuring effective spend and monitoring.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Personally champions and ensures effective adherence to company policies, procedures and sales process.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Support the management of independent event consultants, agencies, and ensuring effective communication with all project stakeholders to ensure they are fully updated with the event’s progress.
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience
- Project management and administrative experience required
go to method of application »
- Ensure that the company’s budget, target and vision are actualized via the total account management approach.
- Strategic Role:
- New business development; will be responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue.
- Identification of potential Market Segments.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
- Handling team members.
- Responsible for achieving target.
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Ensure that customer care is utmost in daily activities by calling, e- mailing and visiting.
- Provide and recommend necessary training to the business development team when needed.
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of the business development team- by guiding them to move in proper direction.
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed business process and that the required documentation is completed by the team for all new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining effective prospective client and existing relationships.
- Contributing to the personal development of all Business Development personnel through excellent leadership and performance management.
- Continually refine the business development process and ensure that the Sales Team work effectively and prioritize workloads.
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Consistent follow -through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. or - MBA
- Minimum of 10 years in sales and marketing
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com using the position applying for as the title of their
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitment at The African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Branch Business Manager in the Financial Sevices Sector - Transquisite Consulting
- Application Support Analyst at CITIBANK
- Graduate Recruitment at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunity at Standard Chartered Bank
- Job Openings at a Unit Microfinance Bank
- Latest Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Graduate (NYSC) Wanted at Lefort Bookkeeping